[Orgmode] ditaa set-up on windows box

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] ditaa set-up on windows box
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:41:06 -0700

Hello everyone,

this might be a little OT, but I'm having a hard time to get ditaa to
run properly.  The org-mode part works, it's the Java part that's giving
me trouble, I'm getting loads of "Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.misc stuff goes here" errors, and I have no Java experience
whatsoever.

I'm on a windoze XP box, and I was wondering if a fellow user might be
willing to share his/her set-up.

Thanks and Cheers
Markus