Re: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:24:11 -0500

I just watched the video, and I must say that Carsten has given
another excellent performance!

I think the key point he made through the whole interview was that
normally note taking tools are separate from planning / organizational
tools, and that Org-mode combines both!

Thanks for the video!

I hope to contribute to the screencast effort in the next few weeks.