Re: [Orgmode] Re: From state table to state diagram

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: From state table to state diagram
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:04:45 +0200

I just started, in another context, to look into radio tables, and I thought - wouldn't this be an option? I mean - putting a radio table into a plantuml block and translating it, should not be to difficult? And it would be perfectly in line with org. The same could be done for graphviz.

Just an idea,

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 8:27 AM, Gary <address@hidden> wrote:
Rainer M Krug wrote:

> I really like the idea of this conversion from a State Transition Table to a
> State Transition Diagram as it is much easier to make a table then a
> graph.

Easier to maintain, too - I ahte trying to reorganise all the transition
arrows when I change something :))

> Unfortunately I don't know enough of python to help here.

I'm learning it in order to do this :P

> Could you please publish your solution here (and on worg) as it would be a
> very useful addition to org.

Sure :)

Natural Sciences Building
Office Suite 2039