Re: [Orgmode] How to capture another file's column view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to capture another file's column view
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:48:49 +0200

On Sep 8, 2010, at 10:18 AM, 濱村 文十 wrote:

I'm using org-mode 6.33x with Emacs 23.2.1 on Windows XP.

As the manual explains in 7.5.3 capturing column view, I
know I can capture other org file's column view, but I
can't get it work.
I tried to pass "c:\org\file.org" and "c:/org/file.org" or
a bunch of other values to id: parameter, but I only got a
blank table, while file.org has many entries.
What should I do?

Can you capture the column view in the current file, with id set to local or global?
Also, the documentation says to use:

id: "file:path-to-file"

maybe you forgot the "file:" prefix?

HTH