Re: [Orgmode] arranging and publishing music with Org-mode and lilypond

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] arranging and publishing music with Org-mode and lilypond
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:29:39 +0200

Hi,

I've only used Lilypond for play, but I'd appreciate a Babel module for Lilypond, if someone writes one.

My use case, for which I think Org is perfect, is maintaining simple song collections: short scores interspersed with lyrics, printable as a booklet. It is doable now but could clearly be done better with Babel.

So if someone's thinking about ob-lilypond, integration with lilypond-book as a post-processing step would be useful.

Yours,
Christian