[Orgmode] Re: [BUG] define "just", preamble and postamble placement

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] define "just", preamble and postamble placement
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 07:31:53 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Łukasz Stelmach <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> The docstrings for org-export-html-(pre|post)amble say
>>
>>     (Pre|Post)amble, to be inserted just (after|befor) </?body>.
>>
>> This means that they should go before and after (respectively) <div
>> id="content"> and its </div>. Am I right?
>>

> Warning: I'm not an expert. I think the reason that they are inside the
> the CSS gives this <div>. If they were outside, then you would have to
> modify the CSS to get at them (maybe by defining a body style).

This is feasible and quite common.

> Does it matter? Is the placement inside the <div> causing you
> difficulties? The preamble still comes before any "real" content
> and similarly for the postamble.

|-----------+-----|
| Preamble        |
|-----------+-----|
|           |     |
| Content   | TOC |
|           |     |
| Postamble       |

I'd like to have a layout like the above one, with (pre|post)ambles of
full width (or at least as wide a the content + TOC). With the present
layout preamble and postamble are siblings to TOC and the text and I
can't get the desired layout.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach