Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help publishing subdirectories

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Need help publishing subdirectories
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:30:01 +0200

On Oct 13, 2010, at 8:02 PM, Jeff Horn wrote:

I moved ":htmlized-source" to the bottom of the project definition and
it fixed the problem.

In the examples I've seen, ":htmlized-source" has an empty value. I
hypothesize the key was seeing the next key as a value, and so wasn't
picking up any subsequent keys.

I just loaded my publishing setup from a few days ago and edited every
line that had ":htmlized-source" to ":htmlized-source t" and my
problem is solved.

Indeed. Looking back on your example, your property list was indeed ill-formed. It must have an even number of elements, so every key needs a value. It is hard to protect against this problem. Maybe I could build a better customize interface to this variable, so that its value could be safely built in this way.

Thanks to both you and Nick for the persistence to resolve this.

- Carsten

Thanks so much for the help! Even if it didn't help discover the
I learned a good bit about debugging, and I edited my first
source file, so that's something to be proud of! :-)