Re: [Orgmode] 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose-region is not known

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] 7.01 & Xemacs 21.4.22: decompose-region is not known
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 08:48:32 +0200

Dear Uwe,

I'd like to bring you in contact with Michael Sperber (CCed).  He has
taken up the task to keep Org usable in XEmacs, so maybe you can
work together to create the necessary patches.

Without Michael, I would have dropped XEmacs support for 7.xx,
but this is no longer on the agenda.  Only, I do not have myself
the time to attend to these compatibility issues.

Thanks!

- Carsten