[Orgmode] Publishing htaccess files with a project

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Publishing htaccess files with a project
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:01:46 -0400

Hi orgsters,

I'm wondering how I should publish .htaccess files? My current setup
is a source directory under ~/org/, which is kept at Dropbox, and a
publishing directory under ~/Sites/, which is not. Since data loss is
pyschologically crippling, I like to keep *all* my source files
(images, css, whatnot) in the source directory.

I have a static project setup that pushes css, images, and a few other
filetypes to the publishing directory. How can I do the same with
.htaccess? I tried adding "htaccess" to :base-extenstions, but that
unfortunately did nothing.

Thanks for the help!

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden