Re: [Orgmode] Publishing htaccess files with a project

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing htaccess files with a project
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:28:11 +0200

Jeff Horn <address@hidden> writes:
>> The problem is, that `org-publish-get-base-files' seems to put basenames
>> into `org-publish-temp-files' instead of absolute paths.
>
> Ah. Thanks for the info. That makes sense.
>
>> I'm currently working on it  (probably my fault anyway).
>
> I really appreciate your help, and I don't blame anyone for the
> problems I run into using org-mode. It's constantly being developed,
> so bugs are annoying but expected. I can tell you org-mode has done
> more for me despite the minor annoyances than most highly-polished
> commercial software for my Mac.

OK.  Not to forget the things learned or reading the documentation might
have helped...

  C-h v org-publish-project-alist

says:

    The :include property may be used to include extra files.  Its value
    may be a list of filenames to include. The filenames are considered
    relative to the base directory.

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("test-htaccess"
         :base-directory "~/org/"
         :base-extension "org"
         :exclude ".org"
         :include ("subdir/one/.htaccess" "subdir/two/.htaccess")
         :publishing-directory "~/public_html/"
         :recursive t
         :publishing-function org-publish-attachment)))

  Sebastian