RE: [Orgmode] link export confused when URL parameter is another URL

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] link export confused when URL parameter is another URL
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:37:43 -0500

David,

Thanks for your sleuthing.....

I've not been digging on orgmode internals, so I defer to you of course.

But it seems to me that the [[link][text]] pattern might provide a context in
which embedded links are not sought (i.e. there is no link internal to
top-level link).

Just a thought.... perhaps expressible as a context-free-grammar.

Cheers back,

Malcolm