[Orgmode] org-crypt and org-mobile-crypt; user info?

From: Magnus Nilsson
Subject: [Orgmode] org-crypt and org-mobile-crypt; user info?
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:43:10 +0200

Dear subscribers,
I haven't found much information about org-crypt and org-mobile-crypt.  Will these topics be expanded in the org-manual?
I would be delighted if anyone could teach me (informatively) how to succeed with the following two tasks:
1. Encrypt a "password-table" I keep in an org-file when saved to disk, while text would be plain in the buffer. (Best if it can be "transparent" without passwords, but that is not a must.)
2. Encrypt files on the Dropbox server, in a "transparent" way, so that I do not need to use passwords to sync between org and Iphone (which I let Emacs do automatically once each day).
Thanks in advance,