[Orgmode] Bug: Re: Latex export: Differing behavior for symbols in headl

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: Re: Latex export: Differing behavior for symbols in headlines
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 20:45:58 -0700

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

>> 1) Is this difference between whole-document vs. current-subtree export
>> the expected behavior?
>>
> Looks like a bug to me. I can reproduce it too.

Was my original email enough to constitute a bug report?

>> 2) If so, what's the right way to work around it?  If not, where should
>> I look to try and fix it?

I'm still wondering about the latter question here.  This is important
enough to me that I am willing to take a stab at fixing it, but my Elisp
experience is basically limited to init file customizations.  Can anyone
who knows the ins and outs of the LaTeX export code give me a few
pointers about where to start?

Thanks,
Richard