Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sorting table columns (*not* content)

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sorting table columns (*not* content)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:09:25 -0400

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Gary <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jeff Horn wrote:
>
>> Hope this helps,
>
> Not much, really. You're saying that I can do rectangle editing, which I
> knew. Are you basically saying "you have to sort them yourself"? (If so,
> that's okay, it's a valid answer, even if it isn't the one I want!)

Cool. I don't know what other people know, so I thought I'd offer how
I've solved the problem in the past. Better to respond when I can than
see a question linger unanswered on the list.

Have a good one,
Jeff

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/