Re: [Orgmode] Sorting table columns (*not* content)

From: brian powell
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Sorting table columns (*not* content)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:27:18 -0400

Ah wow!  Thanks Christian!  I, at least, am very happy and content about this subject-thread!

MLeft and MRight work great in TableMode of EmacsOrgMode!

Agree too: Rectangle editing is slower than Christian's method--EmacsOrgMode has blown me away all over again!

Christian's method is a manual one though, Juan's and Dan's are program/app based--there is more than one way to skin a cat.

All of the methods @do@ help one sort columns (in the way Gary described) in OrgMode.

But still, playing devil's advocate here: There are those disappearing hlines in Juan's method--maybe there is some code to write here.