[Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:07:22 +0530

> I'm glad of it though!  Jambunathan, would you be willing to put your code up
> on github?  Then we can perhaps all help out in a co-ordinated manner.

I put it up on repo.or.cz as I already had an account there. Here is the
- http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/oo.git/

> If you od put it on github, maybe you can suggest minor features for people to
> work on -- i'm a lousy coder (& v. busy for about 3 more weeks) but maybe I
> and
> others on the list could help with some of the more tedious elements.

Anyone curious about the odt exporter can download a snapshot anytime
and export or report problems.

contrib/odt/  directory is the best place to get started.

1. README.org
   - 'The one file' for jotting down TODOs, FIXMEs or any useful ideas.

2. setup.el
   - Useful elisp stuff that can go in to a user's .emacs

3. files/ and files/test.org
   - Unit Test file for feeding to the exporter.

I have currently bound C-c C-e o and C-c C-e O for OpenOffice export.

As I write now, things are in very early stages (as in 'Jurassic
Times'). So it is not really meant to be used by anyone other than the
committers. Needless to say it will mature as time progresses.

Jambunathan K.