Re: [Orgmode] [bug] two bugs: one with comments and with exporting inlin

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [bug] two bugs: one with comments and with exporting inline tasks
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:41:08 +0100

Hello,

> I have done so and there's some interesting behaviour. Here is a
> summary of 4 different results exporting essentially the same
> content for the attached org file:

> 1. export the whole file (C-cC-ed) produces a document with all the
> content but with the inline task defining a latex =\item= with a
> strange label (as indicated in my earlier message).

> 2. go to the headline and select the sub-tree (C-c@) and then export
> (C-cC-ed) generates a PDF with only the text up to the start (but
> not including) of the inline task.

> 3. place the cursor on *point 1* and export the sub-tree (C-cC-e1d)
> generates the same output as the previous point.

> 4. finally, place the cursor on *point 2* and export the sub-tree
> (C-cC-e1d) exports only the text *after* the inline task.

I have made an attempt to solve the first problem. Please have a look
at the provided patch.

As I didn't know what inline tasks should like in latex, it is for now
a description list separated from its body (if any) with a newline.
This doesn't look so good but, well, if there is better as a default
value, tell me. Note that, AFAICS, there is no way to configure the
appearance either.

The others problems look hairier to me.

Regards,

-- Nicolas