[Orgmode] Can I change the link name in TOC?

From: Water Lin
Subject: [Orgmode] Can I change the link name in TOC?
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 11:26:40 +0800

While I generate the table of content of my org file, the link of each
sub-title will be something like #sec-2.2

But when I change the sequence of the title, the anchor will be changed.

I want to maintain permalinks for each anchors. Is it possbile to change
the #sec-2.2 into something like #test-keywords?

BTW: I am using Chinese for my sub-title, so I think use the title words
for anchor is not suitable.

Thanks

Water Lin

--