Re: [Orgmode] Re: s5 presentation

From: Dov Grobgeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: s5 presentation
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:13:21 +0200

Great! Thanks! Finally got it working.

Next question. Is it possible to get syntax highlighting in s5/org? This might be more related to s5 than to s5-org though.

#+SETUPFILE: s5.org
#+TITLE: Perl
#+AUTHOR: Dov Grobgeld
#+BIND: org-s5-html-preamble-footer "<h1>A perl test</h1>"

* Perl
- A simple perl program

#+begin_src perl
  while(<>) {
      print "$.: $_";

* Thanks
Bye bye!

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 12:31, Yann Hodique <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks for your code, and for your help.
> I don't know what I did yesterday, but today, I got queried whether to allow
> BIND values in the buffer, and I then  managed to see s5-demo.org in S5 mode
> in my browser, but something is messed up in the display. I see the first
> slide, but "in a layer below it", the html text appears, and thus I have two
> layers of text which, one which scrolls (below) and one static (on top). I
> checked it with two firefox versions and two S5 versions but the problem
> remains. I put the resulting html file at:

> http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/s5test/s5-demo.html

> Do you have any idea of what wrong?

After a quick look, it would seem that you're missing jquery.js and
org-slides.js in your /~dov/s5test/ui directory

Or maybe they're here, and there is a permission problem with those
files ?

In any case http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/s5test/ui/jquery.js gives
a 404 error. Same for org-slides.js

The consequence is that S5 is activated, but the document is not
transformed correctly to fit into the expected model (hence the garbage

Hope this helps,

How simple things were when our Messiah was only a dream.

 -- STILGAR, Naib of Sietch Tabr