Re: [Orgmode] include an .org file and lower the level of all its header

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] include an .org file and lower the level of all its headers
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:18:08 +0100

Accepted. I added the proper ChangeLog entries and documented the change in the manual.

Thanks

- Carsten

On Nov 14, 2010, at 8:01 AM, Puneeth wrote:

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Carsten Dominik
<address@hidden> wrote:

On Nov 10, 2010, at 3:46 AM, Jianshi Huang wrote:

Hi,

I know I can include any file using #+INCLUDE.

I need to include several org files, but they were edited
independently as a complete document.

Now I want to lower the levels of headers in these org files
automatically during inclusion. Is there a way to do that?

No.  But since #+include accepts arguments, it could be implemented,
something like

#+include "aaa.org" :minlevel 4

or so.  I would accept a good patch to this effect.

Here's a patch. I tested it with a simple document and works fine.

Thanks,
Puneeth
<org-export-minlevel.patch.txt>

- Carsten