Re: [Orgmode] Re: [REQUEST] orgtbl-ctrl-c-ctrl-c-hook

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [REQUEST] orgtbl-ctrl-c-ctrl-c-hook
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:09:25 +0100

If you plan to submit more patches, you need to sign the FSF papers, please.

Cheers.

- Carsten

On Nov 17, 2010, at 2:06 PM, Seweryn Kokot wrote:

Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik <at> gmail.com> writes:

this is good, I have applied the patch. The only change I made was to
return the number of sent tables instead of t.

Thanks for the patch, and thanks for going through iterations to
get this right.

Hi Carsten,

My pleasure :-) This was my first patch, so next time it should go smoother.
Thanks for guidance.

Seweryn