Re: [Orgmode] Error when running org-babel-execute-buffer -- Wrong type

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Error when running org-babel-execute-buffer -- Wrong type argument: consp, nil
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:58:07 +0100

On 18 Nov 2010, at 01:07, Eric Schulte wrote:

Thanks for doing most of the debugging on this.

After much banging of my head, I stumbled onto this very nice page of
common problems with compiled Macros in Emacs Lisp [1], it looks like
this sort of thing has happened before. :)

I realized I was guilty of one of the macro sins specified above, and
after rectifying that design flaw I believe (at least for my simple test case) this error should be fixed. Please let me know if you continue to
run into this problem with the byte-compiled version of this macro.

Yes, nothing has changed: it works fine when I run from source code, it breaks (same error message as before) if I do a "make" in my org directory before starting emacs.

Sorry,
  Konrad.