[Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Error output buffer

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Error output buffer
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:05:29 +0000

Hi Eric, Seb,

I'd actually just pushed my local fix that I had made to this so
far. Our emails crossed because mine is being held up by gmane as I
forgot to switch the obfuscated gmane reply address for the normal list
address, but here's what will come through eventually:

| Hi Seb,
| I agree, that had been bothering me too. I had fixed it a week or so ago
| in my local set up, and I've just pushed that to master. It wipes the
| error buffer clean at the start of execution (on C-c C-c, and during
| export).
| Dan

Hopfully this is a step in the right direction, although it doesn't
resolve all the problems you outline.