Re: [Orgmode] Automatic global tag list?

From: amscopub-mail
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Automatic global tag list?
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:59:56 -0800 (PST)

I just want to keep tag names consistent across files and I want to know what
tags are in use in all files as I add a tag. However, it's too tedious to
manually maintain org-tag-alist because I use a large and arbitrary number of
tags at any given time.

It would also be great if there was a way to list all tags in global use. (I'm
thinking something like a tag cloud here.)

BTW, where is the documentation? I'm using orgmode 7.03, perhaps it's not
documented there?

U Avalos