Re: [Orgmode] Selective export of table columns

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Selective export of table columns
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 00:21:41 -0800

Hi Carsten,

On Tuesday 23 November 2010 11:47 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:
But I have a related but probably slightly off-topic question. I tried
setting the label of a radio table in a tex source file. This breaks
the conversion. Is this supported?

You mean the receiver location is in a TeX file?

In this case you should also put the sender table into the TeX file,
between \begin{comment}...\end{comment}, and turn on the minor
orgtbl-mode in that TEX file to edit the table.

Yes I did exactly that. And the regular table conversion works just fine. I was asking whether it is possible to specify the label for the table using this method, as the "#+LABEL: tbl:somename" directive does for regular latex export of org files.

My issue is if I set the label by putting a "\label{tbl:somename}" by hand after the conversion, it goes away the next time I refresh the orgtbl.

I have attached an example showing the two occasions.

- Carsten

--
Suvayu