[Orgmode] request for latex-to-org importer

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [Orgmode] request for latex-to-org importer
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:34:52 -0500

Does anybody have a latex-org- importer ?
I would like to use this as a collaborative tool when working with colleagues and students who are versed in latex but not familiar with emacs or org mode. Could prove to be very powerful when editing latex manuscripts - just import into org edit (my preferred way of working with latex) and export back to latex and send to co-authors.

cheers