[Orgmode] What is your journaling setup?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] What is your journaling setup?
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:21:23 -0700

Not to detract from the awesomeness of the date tree feature, but for
those who don't know, it is possible to keep logs in sorted order,
either in the logbook (happens automatically) or in the outline tree
(user-defined sorting).  I do the latter.  I don't use date trees.

  *** CONVERSATION [2010-11-26 Fri 10:00] this is an example

Also, the agenda can sort.

Just another option.  :)

Samuel

--
Q: How many CDC "scientists" does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: "You only think it's dark." [CDC has denied a deadly serious