[Orgmode] Re: Org-babel games screencast

From: Mark A. Hershberger
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-babel games screencast
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:40:43 -0500

"David O'Toole" <address@hidden> writes:

> Here's a presentation I made, sorry it's a bit rough but here goes:
>
> http://lispgamesdev.blogspot.com/2010/11/lisp-game-development-screencast-1.html

This is awesome.  I've only been barely following Babel, and wasn't
aware of slime integration.  While I plan on going back and looking at
the list archives, is there any place that you would recommend as the
best place to start if your goal is to duplicate the sort of things
you've done with org-mode and outline-formatted code?

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

War begins by calling for the annihilation of the Other,
    but ends ultimately in self-annihilation.