[Orgmode][Babel] (require 'ob-eval) missing in ob-gnuplot.el

From: Thomas Holst
Subject: [Orgmode][Babel] (require 'ob-eval) missing in ob-gnuplot.el
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:20:28 +0100

recently I started using org-babel and I'm really fond of it. It makes
my daily life as an electrical engineer a lot easier! So I would like to
thank you all for org-mode and for org-babel. Both really changed my way
of working.

With a recent org-mode (pull from yesterday evening) I get an error when
I try to eval gnuplot source.

definition of function org-babel-eval-wipe-error-buffer is void

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (require 'ob-eval)
#+end_src

fixes this, so I think it is missing in ob-gnuplot.el

Bis neulich ...
  Thomas
--
"Das Leben ist so einfach,