[Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Arguments...

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Babel] Arguments...
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:02:24 +0100

Hi Eric,

"Eric Schulte" wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban <address@hidden> writes:
>> The variables are not exported to HTML (and LaTeX?), making the readability
>> of such a documented code a bit difficult. Feature or bug?
>
> The variable names should be exported to both HTML and LaTeX (when
> org-export-latex-listings is set to true) when the following declaration
> schema is used (at least they are for me).
>
> #+source: something(x=9)
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
> #+end_src

I confirm that variable names are not exported when they don't get a value,
such as here:

#+source: add-column-in-table(table, column, type, nullability)
#+begin_src sql
-- add column `$column' (if column does not exist yet)
IF NOT EXISTS (SELECT *
               FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS
               WHERE TABLE_NAME = '$table'
               AND COLUMN_NAME = '$column')