Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg and Voice Capturing (Android)
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:14:28 -0800

On 12/2/2010 12:02 AM, Sven Bretfeld wrote:
Mark Elston<address@hidden>  writes:

I don't know about the current state of MobileOrg and its
implementation details but I would look at the two sl4a
methods:

   startActivity, and
   startActivityForResult.

Yea, I've tried that already.

droid.startActivity(com.matburt.mobileorg.Capture);

looks right to me, as far as I understand the syntax but the script
starts and finishes without anything happening. :-(

Sven

Sven,

Matthew said in an earlier email that he has some work to do
on the Capture activity to make this work.  I am not sure what
that work is - it *could* be that there is no Intent filter
for that Activity in the manifest for it to respond to.  That
would have the effect you noticed as (I think) both of the
above methods create Intents and send them to the app to start
the Activity.

But whatever it is you will likely have to wait for him to finish
before this will work.

Mark