Re: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] executing code block overwrites subsequent h

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [bug] [babel] executing code block overwrites subsequent heading
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 07:12:56 -0700

Hi Eric,

Thanks for pointing this out.  I broke this when changing the result
insertion code recently to add support for the ":result wrap" header
argument.  It should now be fixed (see my attached version of your
example.org).  Please let me know if it persists.

Thanks -- Eric

#+TITLE:     examplebug.org

* babel overwriting subsequent heading

#+srcname: case1