[Orgmode] Sparse tree using regexp

From: Juri Artamonov
Subject: [Orgmode] Sparse tree using regexp
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:18:24 +0000

Hello,

I have aquamacs and I have org file. I would like to leave lines that which contains only words TODO or INPROGRESS.

I do Ctrl-C + / + / and then enter regular _expression_. If I enter TODO or just INPROGRESS then it works but when I try to enter TODO|INPROGRESS or TODO\|INPROGRESS in order to see records containing one of these words then no records are shown.

Could you please advice how to use regexp here for orgmode?

Thank you,
                    Juri.