Re: [Orgmode] source code block export no expansion

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] source code block export no expansion
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 20:46:16 +0100

Hi Tom,

thanks for the answer and thanks for spotting the typo.  But even with the typo corrected during export the noweb links are still exported.
  #+srcname: mod1
  #+begin_src R :tangle no :export code
    print("mod1")
  #+end_src

  #+srcname: mod2
  #+begin_src R :tangle no :export code
    print("mod2")
  #+end_src

  #+srcname: part1
  #+begin_src R :noweb tangle :tangle yes :exports code :session *R*
    <<mod1>>
    <<mod2>>
  #+end_src

Result: