Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sending org buffer as mail?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sending org buffer as mail?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 06:22:12 -0700

Please look at org-mime in the contrib directory.  It is designed for
this exact need.  Calling `org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize' from within an
Org-mode document will export the document to html, and then place the
html into a mail buffer with appropriate mime configuration, ensuring
things like linked images are handled appropriately.  See the worg page
for more information (follow gnus instructions for simple mail use)

Hope this helps -- Eric