Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sending org buffer as mail?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sending org buffer as mail?
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 06:22:12 -0700

Please look at org-mime in the contrib directory.  It is designed for
this exact need.  Calling `org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize' from within an
Org-mode document will export the document to html, and then place the
html into a mail buffer with appropriate mime configuration, ensuring
things like linked images are handled appropriately.  See the worg page
for more information (follow gnus instructions for simple mail use)
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-mime.php

Hope this helps -- Eric