[Orgmode] Need help with org and SSH

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Need help with org and SSH
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:10:16 -0500

Hey orgsters,

For the holiday trip, I decided to see if I could go a week with only
the Cr-48. I left my Macbook at home ready for SSH, just in case.

It took approximately 30 minutes of using the computer before I
started itching for org.

I've been having a heck of a time using emacs in the terminal. After a
few hours of cleaning up my init file and wrapping lots of commands in
window-system conditionals, I thought I was ready to invoke agenda.
Wrong!

Invoking agenda gives me the same error I was having with
emacs-desktop. Specifically, I keep getting the error (void function
clear-image-cache). Any idea what switch to flip to get the agenda
open?

--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/