Re: [Orgmode] How to match tags when no tag present

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to match tags when no tag present
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 01:26:58 -0500

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Noorul Islam K M <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jeff Horn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hey orgsters,
>>
>> I'm trying to have agenda show me a list of untagged tasks. Someone in
>> #orgmode suggested using the regexp brackets {}, but the following tag
>> matches produces nothing:
>>
>> 1) {}
>> 2) +{}
>> 3) -{}
>>
>> How would I match all TODOs that are untagged?
>>
>> Thanks for any pointers.
>
> For me this works. I am not sure about you.
>
> /+<SPACE>

Noorul,

Thanks for your help in #org-mode this evening. I'm posting my
question here in case others have advice between now and morning (on
my side of the earth).

Noorul (and others),

This works when in the agenda view, which is fine if I have scheduled
tasks. But if I want to catch unscheduled, untagged tasks using a
custom agenda command, how would I do that?

TIA,
Jeff
--
Jeffrey Horn
Graduate Lecturer and PhD Student in Economics

(704) 271-4797
address@hidden
address@hidden

http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/