Re: [Orgmode] orgmode add-on that implements links to eshell buffers

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgmode add-on that implements links to eshell buffers
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:02:33 +0100

Hi Konrad,

I suggest then that we install this as a contrib package - and once you have the assignment finished, we can move it.

- Carsten

On Jan 4, 2011, at 3:44 PM, Konrad Hinsen wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Hi Konrad, this looks good.

Have you signed papers with the FSF, or do we have to make this a contributed file?

I have started the FSF process in december, and got a message yesterday that the papers to be signed are on the way to me. I have no idea how long this will take, unfortunately.

Konrad.

- Carsten