[Orgmode] Navigating sparse tree results

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [Orgmode] Navigating sparse tree results
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:38:58 -0800

Hi,

Is there any way to move to the next match after a sparse tree
command. Say I search for a regexp with the sparse tree command, how do
I to move to the next highlighted match? I was hoping something like
`next-error' or `C-s' for isearch[fn:1].

Footnotes:

[fn:1] I know all this does is search for the string again, maybe sparse
tree could provide a convenient binding immediately after the search to
jump to the next match?

--
Suvayu