Re: [Orgmode] [org-beamer] Question: How to insert different background

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-beamer] Question: How to insert different background images on different frames
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:27:17 -0600

Not sure what to say. I tried several placements and still wound up with the .tex file placing the second background declaration in an ineffective location (either inside the second frame environment or before the first frame's end). Maybe manually editing the .tex file directly is the best approach?

Best regards,
John