Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Painless integration of source blocks with lan

From: Seth Burleigh
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [babel] Painless integration of source blocks with language
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:11:24 -0600

Your cursor must be on a code line, not on a special "comments" line. I've had
the same behavior once. Just move down your cursor one or two lines away...

 Are you saying you have succesfully detangled noweb embedded code? If so, ill have to take a look at the code to see where the bug is. It doesn't work no matter where i place my cursor. My tangled output is also different -

;; [[file:~/Desktop/test.org][/home/seth/Desktop/test\.org:2]]

(let ((x 1))
  (message "x=%s" x)
  ;; [[file:~/Desktop/test.org][wrappable]]
  (setq x (+ 4 x))
  ;; wrappable ends here
  (message "x=%s" x))

;; /home/seth/Desktop/test\.org:2 ends here

Notice that detangling works if there is no noweb being used.