Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Tangling to a hierarchy of files?

From: Christopher Witte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BABEL] Tangling to a hierarchy of files?
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:09:44 +0100

On 19 January 2011 18:41, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
The reason that I push back against this, is that I often times
accidentally use a tangle path in which the directory does not exist and
the error notification serves as a useful warning that I either
mis-typed the directory or need to create it.

Why not make the function prompt the user if they want to create the directory? That way you get the best of both worlds.

Chris.