Re: [Orgmode] C-c a t shows empty list

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] C-c a t shows empty list
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:43:08 -0600

Which version of Emacs / org-mode?

Микола Стрєбков wrote:
Hi orgsters,
I started to use org-mode together with MobileOrg and everything was fine. But two days ago I realized that I'm unable to build neither agenda nor todo lists from my org files. Problem occurred on both Emacs and my iPhone even on the simplest files like:

* test
** TODO test2
** TODO test3
* test4

I found similar issue in google cache (osdir.com gives 403) but it was resolved
by just Emacs restarting. I'm not so happy.

Please help.