[Orgmode] Re: Clocking repeating tasks

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Clocking repeating tasks
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:09:04 -0500

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> The clocking total for the task on the modeline should reflect how much
> time you have clocked since the last time you marked the task DONE.
> org-mode records a property LAST_REPEAT which had the time you completed
> the task last.  The modeline clock value counts minutes since that time.
>
> The modeline should have both your current clocking total time (since
> last repeat) and the effort limit displayed (as the limit).

Indeed, the mode line does display effort. However, it has the sum of
all clocks compared against the effort level. Same thing for the
clocksum column in the agenda columns display. I'm not sure why I'm
not getting the expected behavior. I'll be able to work on this more
later in the day.

Did you customize any variables to get this behavior?

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/