[Orgmode] Make text below heading not part of the heading

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Make text below heading not part of the heading
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:16:00 -0600

Hi list,

This might be a stupid question, but I still could not find a proper
solution for the following issue:

Let's say I have the following text in an org buffer:

* A folded heading with some text beneath...

And that I want to keep the document going by typing below this
heading. However, the text *should not* belong to the heading in
question. It is "headless".

The issue is that org always tries to "eat" any text below a heading.
If I fold it and then type the text beneath, it seems to work, until I
unfold,fold again (or reload the file) just to see the text as part of
that item again.

is there a way to have text below an org heading not be part of the
heading itself, in org terms ?

Thanks,

Marcelo.