Re: [Orgmode] Embedded code

From: Ido Magal
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Embedded code
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:45:01 -0800

Thanks.  Removing package.el and replacing (required 'org) with (required 'org-install) fixed it.  I still don't know what the difference is but I seem to be functional now.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 20:54, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Ido Magal <address@hidden> writes:

> I've gotten the fix and am trying to verify it, however I keep seeing
>
>>File local-variables error: (invalid-function org-save-outline-visibility)

Hmm, this function is defined in org-macs.el, and is required by ob.el
so if you have Org-mode and Babel loaded then the function should be
defined.  I can't reproduce the error, maybe it is specific to your
Emacs version or configuration?

Best -- Eric