Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Taskwarrior, nice GTD-oriented CLI thing

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [OT] Taskwarrior, nice GTD-oriented CLI thing
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:23:18 -0800

On 2/3/2011 8:03 PM, Torsten Wagner wrote:
Hi Marcelo,

Emacs can run as a dameon and as that you could access it via
emacsclient. What is needed is a nice interface to allow to send simple
requests to insert and fetch data from org-mode. Some of the org-mode
function might do this already, however, I guess a decent layer which
hides the complex org-mode routines and provides simple to use in- and
output functions might be more effective.

There is also PyOrgMode which can probably be developed as an
intermediary between the two.  I, for one, find Python *much* more
approachable than elisp... :)