Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OpenDocumentText/OpenOffice Exporter - 0.6 Release

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OpenDocumentText/OpenOffice Exporter - 0.6 Release
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:24:26 +0100

Hi Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> I am happy to make available 0.6 release of OpenOffice/OpenDocumentText
> exporter. The exporter is based on org-parse.el contributed by Lennart
> Borgman.

Wow.  I've tested it, following your instruction, and I was able to
export the example files (and some smaller tests) to. odt.  Great!

I'll write to you and Lennart in private to see how we can reduce the
number of dependencies (like org-newhtml.el) and try to integrate this
into org-mode.git.

Again, thanks for this nice and often requested contribution.

--
 Bastien