[Orgmode] Re: Nice python listings colors, or solution to beamer + minte

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Nice python listings colors, or solution to beamer + minted brokenness?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:07:25 +0000

Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I currently am trying to export something vaguely like this for a
> presentation in beamer:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC python :exports code
> class ReferenceDeskPanel(bpy.types.Panel):
>     bl_label = 'Reference Desk'
>     bl_space_type = 'VIEW_3D'
>     bl_region_type = 'TOOLS'
>
>     def draw(self, context):
>         layout = self.layout
>
>         row = layout.row()
>         row.prop(
>             context.scene, 'refdesk_search',
>             text="", icon='VIEWZOOM')
>
>         search_string = context.scene.get('refdesk_search')
> #+END_SRC
>
> I've tried using listings with:
>
> #+begin_LaTeX
>   \definecolor{keywords}{RGB}{255,0,90}
>   \definecolor{comments}{RGB}{60,179,113}
>
>   \lstset{
>     language=\Python,
>     keywordstyle=\color{keywords},
>     commentstyle=\color{comments}emph,
>     procnamestyle=\color{blue}\textbf,
>     emphstyle=\color{black}\bfseries,
>     }
> #+end_LaTeX
>
> in my document but I can't figure out how to get the class name
> (ReferenceDeskPanel) to be highlighted in any form.  I've read through
> the listings manual but I can't find any reference on how to do this.
>
> I also tried using minted, but I'm running into the problem discussed in
> this thread:
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/32147/match=minted

Hi Christopher,

I believe I have just fixed the problem with minted and beamer. Please
pull latex org from git and restart emacs, or

(setq org-beamer-fragile-re "^[
\t]*\\\\begin{\\(verbatim\\|lstlisting\\|minted\\)}")

Personally I think that minted will be preferable to listings for your
application.

Dan