[Orgmode] Re: [BUG] htmlp and latexp

From: Dan Davison
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BUG] htmlp and latexp
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:07:31 +0000

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2/15/11 11:23 PM, Dan Davison wrote:
>> Commit ed6d6760268 removed variables htmlp and latexp from
>> `org-export-preprocess-string'. Nothing wrong with that, but I think it
>> has broken export for those using org-special-blocks
>
> Confirmed. Exporting the following example stops with a void-variable
> error in org-special-blocks-make-special-cookies.

I was about to make a temporary fix but I see Bastien's just fixed
it. Bastien -- should we give that `backend' variable a name within the
org-* namespace (and maybe defvar it in org.el?) so that it is a more
respectable way to test for "am I doing export now?"? (This issue just
came up in a separate babel thread).

Dan